EVO-STIK STICKS LIKE is a high performance, single component, moisture curing, modified silane (MS) polymer based adhesive. It will bond most surfaces even if both are impervious, including damp surfaces and may even be used underwater.
It has very low odour, cures to form a hard elastic rubber, with almost no shrinkage and low hazard. It does not contain any water or solvent, making it ideal for bonding foam polystyrene sheets. When fully cured the product may be painted with most types of paints.
Exhibits good primerless adhesion to wood (raw or coated), paper,cardboard, fibre boards, cork, natural stone, marble, slate granite, ceramics, carpet,brick, plaster, concrete, plaster, drywall, metals such as copper, iron, steel and anodized aluminium, painted surfaces, glass, melamine, epoxy, fiberglass, polyester, polystyrene, rubber, some plastics (e.g. acrylics, polycarbonates and rigid PVC).
Uses / Applications
- Bonding panels, signs, wallboards, skirting boards, cornices, dado rails, insulation sheets, decorative frames, cladding, etc.
- Fixing name plates, house numbers, plastic letters, electrical boxes, etc.
- Bonding expanded polystyrene foam
- Bonding of mirrors
- Gluing wall and floor tiles (including parquet floor tiles)
- Flexible bonding in car bodies and caravans
- Bonding of dissimilar substrates
- Should not be used on bituminous surfaces or to bond safety mirrors or very large heavy mirrors without some mechanical support
- Not suitable for sealing of expansion joints