EVO-STIK GRIPFILL is solvent-borne, filled rubber resin adhesive, developed to bond virtually any rigid material together, regardless of the evenness of the surface.
It adheres to virtually all common building materials and replaces nails and screws in a multitude of applications from in and around the home to large industrial construction sites.
Exhibits excellent adhesion to plywood, blockwood, chipboard,hardboard, laminated plastics, rigid PVC, polycarbonate, aluminium, steel, galvanized iron, tin plate and other non ferrous metals, brick, stone, cork, glass, fiberglass, ceramic tiles, carpet backing, sand cement screeds, concrete, plaster, plasterboard and insulation boards.
Uses / Applications
- Gluing of aluminium and uPVC stair nosings, carpet edging strips, carpet grippers, building boards, etc. to stairs, floor boards and walls.
- Fixing wall signs such as name plates and house numbers
- Bonding wall & floor tiles, stones
- Joining floor boards and gluing down loose carpets
- Placing skirting boards, dado rails, cornices, decorative panels, and cladding
- Not suitable for expaned polystyrene
- Not suitable for use on mirrors